Spreading the good feeling people have about yarn and yarn-related crafts is what I Love Yarn Day is all about. Knit it, crochet it, wear it, post it, tweet it, carry it, give it, bomb it and share it is the call to action we'll be broadcasting to knitters, crocheters and fiber enthusiasts across the country.
Here are just a few of the ways that you can get involved..
- Schedule a special class featuring your new fall yarns
- Have a Yarn-A-Bration celebration—Invite customers to meet, greet and share their yarn stories
- Organize a I Love Yarn Sale
- Invite a local designer/artist to present a talk about her/his fiber passion and exhibit their work
- Organize a Show & Share and invite customers to show off their latest yarn project
October 11th, 2013 is the designated day but why not kick off a weekend of yarn events at your store. It’s a great time to promote your store as the place to find beautiful yarns.